Trainees will be able to apply theory and skills in lifting and placing loads with a truck mounted crane through theory and practical experience.
- Complete a pre use inspection of a sidelifter and ancillary equipment (if fitted).
- Ensure site safety.
- Load a container from the ground onto a sidelifter vehicle.
- Unload a container from a sidelifter vehicle onto the ground.
- Transfer a container from one vehicle to another.
- One suitable vehicle with sidelifter.
- One suitable vehicle or trailer to receive a loaded container.
- One container loaded to at least 50% of the safe working load of the sidelifter.
Vehicles and equipment can be supplied for an extra cost